Planning for the first child in your life is one of the most exciting things in the life of any couple. It is essential to help couples because they focus so much on the excitement of having a baby that they actually get stuck in patterns that weaken them as a couple, which can make it harder to conceive in the first place.
Challenges that make the move on to parenting difficult
When couples dream of having a baby get stuck in a pattern like any of those listed below can make the transition to parenting harder than it should be.
Here are some tips that will help you grow your family and strengthen your partnership:
Do physical contact infertile days :
- It is important to have sex on days when the woman is potentially fertile.
- Regular sexual activity is good for your relationship and also benefits fertility.
- Regular sexual activities promote hormonal balance in both men and women.
- If you are struggling with low libido you may have a hormonal imbalance to address, and having sex during your potentially fertile days will make things worse.
Take a month to see if you and your partner can address this on your own
- From week one to week three increases your sexual frequency to at least three times a week. It is a healthy weekly average for adults of reproductive age.
- It will help you have healthier hormones during the preconception period and will strengthen your relationship.
- It is necessary to handle the stress at the time of the pregnancy it helps to reduce the chances of risk.
Eating a nutrition diet
You must be aware that both male and female fertility and hormonal balance rely on nutrients.
Some crucial nutrients include:
- Fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K
- Antioxidant nutrients
- Zinc is a special mineral that supports the health of both sperm and eggs
- Folate, Choline and Essential fatty acids
- Cholesterol, which is a precursor to both male and female sex hormones and is crucial for fetal brain and nervous system development.
Disrupting fertility and the relationship
There are several types of unhealthy habits that impact couples trying to conceive. Hence maintain the health benefits of marriage. For example:
Alcohol consumption during pregnancy can cause harm to the developing fetus like:
- It leads to fetal alcohol syndrome and a fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
- It depletes nutrients from your body.
- Therefore it leads to the conjugation of hormones
- It leads to an increase in the chances of miscarriage or harm to your developing baby.
- at the time of pregnancy reduce the husband-wife problems.
Using a smartphone or tablet can harm your relationship in many ways:
- Your attention gets constantly divided
- You get disconnected and unfocused.
- You are unable to organize your own time and focus on your lives.
- Relationships fall by the wayside, and family-building become a challenging proposition.
So, you should make sure that you keep them turned off your gadgets at certain times of the day so that you can fully focus on your relationship and be present in your own life.